Formation and development
2012: Establishment of Mercury Technology Services Joint Stock Company - M1Tech
In order to meet the needs of developing and applying information technology in the field of finance and banking, in 2012, a team of experts with many years of experience in developing, integrating, deploying and operating IT systems and solutions in the banking industry established M1Tech Technology Services Joint Stock Company, focus on providing specialized IT services and solutions for the finance - banking and corporate governance sectors. During the development process, M1Tech has provided to the market typical solutions:
- Solutions for valuation and management of collateral.
- Internal credit rating solution.
- Credit line approval solution.
- Effective corporate governance solutions
- In 2018, rename M1Tech to TNTech Joint Stock Company with a new mission and vision in the digital era
- On April 28, 2020, TNS Holdings Annual General Meeting No. 07/NQ-UDD-TNS adopted the policy of issuing individual shares to swap shares of TNTech Joint Stock Company. On September 7, 2020, the resolution of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of TNS Holdings No. 08/NQ-AGM approved the plan to issue individual shares to swap 99% of shares of TNTech technology joint stock company.
- On October 30, 2020, on the financial statements, after the swap, the charter capital of TNS Holdings increased from VND 175.5 billion to VND 214 billion, equity increased from more than VND 406 billion to more than VND 627 billion. TNS Holdings Has Officially Become the Parent Company of TNTech Technology Joint Stock Company.
Along with the stormy development of information technology, and the development orientation of the company. In 2018, M1 Tech's leaders changed their name to TNTech Joint Stock Company with the goal of becoming a leading IT solutions and services provider for the finance, banking and real estate industry. TNTech has been taking breakthrough steps to bring the most advanced and world-class technologies to Vietnam's real estate, finance and banking industry including:
- Strategic partnership with Archibus to implement infrastructure management solutions for real estate.
- Implement solutions for real estate management, business, banking and finance based on AI, VR, Big Data technology.
- Research, development and implementation of Smart Building, Smart Hotel, Smart City solutions.